For a new booking, but also for all existing bookings for a stay
for the Summerseason 2021,
we guarantee NOT to charge a CANCELLATION FEE for cancellations less
than 14 days before arrival, if any of the following points are
booked hotel is located in a municipality of the Schladming-Dachstein Region,
which has been officially closed or the booked hotel is officially closed for
the booked stay.
border to or from Austria or an adjacent neighboring country has been closed
and an entry for holiday purposes is no longer possible.
- you or
persons living in the same household have been tested positive for Corona at
the time of the planned start of the vacation (medical certificate must not be
older than 48 hours) or the officially prescribed quarantine has not yet ended
at the time of arrival. In this case, you are obliged to provide the landlord
with the relevant document as proof.
If less than 14 days, the following cancellation rules apply:
- From 13 days to 7 days before arrival 70% of the total stay.
- From 6 days before arrival or in case of no-show 90% of the total stay will be charged.
Otherwise, the General Hotel Contract Terms apply.
recommend to take out the Europäische Reiseversicherung, which offers
cancellation cover for COVID-19 despite the pandemic status.
To the details
Dear guests, of course we to all COVID-19 measures at the hotel so that you can spend a relaxing and safe summer holiday with us.
- We do not shake hands, welcome you warmly!
- 2 meter distance
- Disinfectants are available at useful places in the hotel
- The minimum distance to the tables is given
- Regular ventilation of all rooms, as well as regular disinfection of the door handles
- Wash hands several times a day
- Please note that FFP2 masks are compulsory in the mountain railroads, public transport, trade, etc.
All Corona safety measures for Schladming-Dachstein can be found