For a new booking, but also for all existing bookings for a stay
for the Summerseason 2021,
we guarantee NOT to charge a CANCELLATION FEE for cancellations less
than 14 days before arrival, if any of the following points are
booked hotel is located in a municipality of the Schladming-Dachstein Region,
which has been officially closed or the booked hotel is officially closed for
the booked stay.
border to or from Austria or an adjacent neighbouring country has been closed
and an entry for holiday purposes is no longer possible.
- you or
persons living in the same household have been tested positive for Corona at
the time of the planned start of the vacation (medical certificate must not be
older than 48 hours) or the officially prescribed quarantine has not yet ended
at the time of arrival. In this case, you are obliged to provide the landlord
with the relevant document as proof.
If less than 14 days, the following cancellation rules apply:
- From 13 days to 7 days before arrival 70% of the total stay.
- From 6 days before arrival or in case of no-show 90% of the total stay will be charged.
Otherwise, the General Hotel Contract Terms apply.
recommend to take out the Europäische Reiseversicherung, which offers
cancellation cover for COVID-19 despite the pandemic status.
To the details
Dear guests, of course we comply to all COVID-19 measures at the hotel so that you can spend a relaxing and safe summer holiday with us.
- We do not shake hands but we welcome you warmly!
- Disinfectants are available at useful places in the hotel.
- The minimum distance to the tables is given.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms, as well as regular disinfection of the door handles
- Wash hands several times a day
- Please note that a mouth and nose protection compulsory in the mountain railroads, public transport, trade, etc.
- Entrance tests as well as controlled self-tests every 2nd day
For countries on Appendix A of the Entry Regulation it is now no longer necessary to register online in advance.
You can find the current entry regulations here.
A detailed description of the requirements for visiting gastronomy and accommodation establishments in the Schladming-Dachstein Holiday Region can be found here.